Rich Apricot Brown - Golden Luxury Mekhela Sador
The Festive season is round the corner and we at #HouseOfTinsel, couldn't be more excited to bring the extremely trendy and chic Festive Collection for you! Dazzling and full of glamour, flaunt elegance and class - the Khati Axomiya way with Tinsel's Latest Mekhela Sador Collection.
This classy and sophisticated Apricot Brown - Golden attire from Tinsel's new Festive collection will definitely give you that rich and luxurious hue from head to toe.
Price on Request.
Team Tinsel (M - 8822233614, 9986794232, Email - firstname.lastname@example.org)
Storage and Care Instructions
- After wearing, dry your Silk attire in shade to remove sweat.
- Wrap Silk attire with Brown paper to protect silk from Insects, dust, mositure and prevent Blackening of Zari (Guna).
- Use Silica gel sachets in storage racks.
- Avoid bleach to clean your Silk attire
- Stay away for any kind of Chemicals while your wear your Silk Saree / Mekhela Chadar. This includes perfume or any kind of body spray. Use Perfume before you wear your Silk
- Try to avoid direct sunlight exposure for long durations
- Don’t treat stains with water
- Don’t wring dry (Never ever squeeze it!) and put your Silk garment only in Shade for drying
- Avoid spraying water while ironing
- Iron only the backside
Sunaina is wearing a Hand-Woven pure Silk Mekhela Sador with elegantly designed extensive Golden Zari (Guna) all over the attire. Apricot Brown coloured Mekhala Sador & Blouse with geometrical and cubic motifs.
100% Pure Lab-tested Assam Silk Paat.